Saturday, June 15, 2013

PORTRAITS: ROCHFORD STREET REVIEW

'I was a little surprised to find myself thinking of Laurie Duggan as I read Lizz Murphy’s seventh ...'

Portraits is my second collection of micropoems - but my seventh poetry title (and my twelfth book hey got to keep the record right!). It has just been reviewed by Mark Roberts at his Rochford Street ReviewA Journal of Australian Cultural Reviews, News and Criticism

'In Portraits Murphy has given us a perfectly balanced collection of tiny poems which fits the PressPress micro chapbook form like a glove. While being able to be slipped into a back pocket it is a volume of diverse content and form that rewards multiple readings.'

Cheers Mark Roberts. Visit Rochford Street Review for a great selection of book reviews including POETRY collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment