Wednesday, December 28, 2016

SHEBIRD POETRY REVIEW





















“Murphy’s preoccupation with the marginalised voices of women and girls is astutely conveyed in this volume, which translates the pain and violence experienced by women into brief yet profound verses.”

I was so thrilled to be reviewed recently in Cordite Poetry Review. Not only was Stephanie Downing complementary but she seems to have articulated my own writing goals. I’m particularly pleased that she thinks the bird motif is effective.

I’m very appreciative. You can find the full review here, a little more about the book in a post below and information on all my micropoetry collections at PressPress.


A6 40pp ISBN 978-0-9873057-5-6
(cover photograph: Chris Mansell)
RRP $9.90 free p&p



No comments:

Post a Comment